- Anti slide elbow grips
- Mesh side panels for extra ventilation
- Unisex fit
- Flat Lock seam stitching contrast colour
- Designed to be worn next to skin for Oscillation Muscle support
- Four way stretch for enhanced movement
- Body hugging contour fit
- Cover stitch seam to prevent skin chafe
- COOL-DryÂ® performance fabric fast moisture wicking control keeps skin cool & comfortable
- Contour fit to support muscles and reduce bulk
- Breathable contour fit panels
- Quick drying
- Reflecting SPIRO print logo lower Right side
- Printed Inner neck labels
We Say – Not as compression tight as a Canterbury top, but not as loose as a regular running top, this Spiro base layer was an easy top to enjoying using. There was no struggle putting it on, but it did offer some good support as I moved. It’s also warm; my first run wearing it was a windy one along the seafront and all I had on was this top and a Spiro training jacket and I didn’t get cold at all.
I hadn’t given any thought to the elbow grips before wearing, but I did notice their usefulness after I’d come back from running and was doing some stretching and core work. You can imagine, when you’re doing a plank, or half press ups, its not a bad thing to have this anti slip feature on your elbows/upper forearms.
I’ve been wearing it now for 2 months. Presently I am in Canada and it’s around minus 20 and I use this top alongside my Odlo Thermals to give me a sturdy base layer against the extreme cold. It’s done the job well. There’s no chaffing, it feels comfy and it’s warm and it’s been washed 6 or 7 times with no visible sign of deterioration.
If you’d like to see the base layer online, go toÂ http://www.spiroactivewear.com/product.php?prod=S252X