They Say – A lightweight overshoe ideal for all cycling disciplines. Storm flap, pull on loop and reflective branding for added safety and protection.
- Water resistant material with storm flap inside zip
- Silicone leg gripper & easy pull on loop
- Kevlar toe for wear resistance
- Open underfoot, making it suitable for differing forms of cycling
- Reflective branding for added safety
- Easy pull-on loop
- Adjustable Velcro ankle tab
We Say – I found that if I wasn’t wearing small shoes, these were a real struggle to put on. What I mean by small is, with the average city-type work shoe, they’re fine. With trail running shoes, which I often wear and which are wider and more bulky than the average leather work shoe, they’re not. Or rather, speaking as a non cyclist who is used to his exercise kit going on, and coming off, easily, then they’re not easy to use. Waterproof, yes, and once they’re on, warming. Great if you’re well inside their sizing values – check the website for these – or if you’ve got proper cycling shoes.
To see these overshoes online -Â http://www.sealskinz.com/UK/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=135